Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WOMAN PRAYER

LORD, I pray for a man that will be a part of my life.

A man that really loves You more than everything. 

A man that lives not for himself but for You. 

He must know for whom and what he lives, so his life isn't useless. 

Someone that has a wise heart not only a smart brain. 

A man that not only adores me, but can warn me when i'm wrong. 

A man that can be my best friend. 

A man that makes me feel like a woman when i'm beside him. 

I don't ask for a perfect man but i ask for an imperfect man. 

A man that needs my support, my love, my prayer for his life. 

Give me Your hands so i always be able to pray for him. 

Give me Your eyes, so i can see good things in him and not the bad one. 

Give Your mouth that is filled with Your words of wisdom so i can support him. 

And i want that finally both of us can say 

"How great is Your Art" Amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment